Knoxville Adventist School (KAS)
- KAS is a private Christian K-8 school, fully accredited by the National Council for Private School Accreditation.
- KAS has served the community since 1910 and as a private Christian school, religious classes and the teaching of moral values are a focal point of the school program.
- We are located on "church row" on Kingston Pike across from the prestigious neighborhood of Sequoyah Hills and 3 miles west of downtown Knoxville.
- Knoxville Adventist School accepts students of all religious faiths.
- Small classroom environments nurture individualized teaching and strong academics. Knoxville Adventist School runs an educational program that incorporates the belief that each student is unique and of inestimable value.
- KAS stresses the importance of mental, physical, and spiritual development while challenging young people to make a difference in their community..
- A+ Testing Results
- Students enrolled at Knoxville Adventist School achieved higher than the national norm in all grades tested, and in all subjects regardless of class size or number of grades in classes.
- Studies show that the longer a student attends Knoxville Adventist School, the higher his/her achievement and ability. Students consistently achieve at a higher level than is predicted by their ability as measured by the Cognitive Abilities Test, regardless of school size.